Monday, February 2, 2009

Can't believe it's been over 2 months...

...since we all sat around that glorious classroom working our PASs. I thought this might be a nice idea just to see what people are up to, so if you're up for it, give us an update on what's goin' on! I couldn't find my contact sheet so if anyone who has theirs handy wouldn't mind inviting people whose emails I couldn't get on Faceebook, that'd be awesome.

I'll break the ice: I'm in South Lake Tahoe now, come visit anytime. My house is coming together and I'm actually going to pick up a new car today (another compass). I'm taking Philosophy 101 and Microeconomics at the community college; the classes are going well. I'm also back full on into the poker world and it has been good to be back so far. After my classes are completed at the end of March, I'm gonna look into volunteering as an EMT, but as for now, I just have too much on my plate.

P.S. Eric: please no brags about snow, it's a little dry over here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey all,

    The future is now and blogs are pretty fun. I will not brag about the snow because we have had a couple of extended high pressure systems that make for some icy conditions. The important thing is that I am putting my WEMT and college degree to the test as a lifty on the Thunder chairlift at Jackson Hole. I have many early mornings as a result, but it is a welcome change from office life. I am waiting for a few more weeks before Jackson EMS plans to train me for volunteer ambulance work here so I am driving my roommates crazy with scenario talk to keep the skills sharp. I'll try to dig out the email list but in the mean time I hope everyone is well.

    ReplyDelete